22-24 Night Caribbean No Fly Cruise
P&O Oriana Adult Only Cruise
The idyllic island of Antigua has over 360 white sandy beaches, so there's plenty of room to sit back and relax in the sun. Explore the island's capital, St. John's, where you'll find bustling shops, bar and restaurants. The beautiful island of St. Lucia is a mixture of lush green rainforests, charming villages and rugged volcanic landscapes. The twin peaks of Les Pitons dominate the skyline and the many botanical gardens are alive with beautiful flowers and wildlife.
- What's Included
22-24 Night Caribbean No Fly Cruise Itinerary
This itinerary list is based upon the 18th Dec 2014 sailing
|1||18th Dec 2014||Southampton, United Kingdom||1700|
|2||19th Dec 2014||At Sea|
|3||20th Dec 2014||At Sea|
|4||21st Dec 2014||At Sea|
|5||22nd Dec 2014||Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal||0800||1500|
|6||23rd Dec 2014||At Sea|
|7||24th Dec 2014||At Sea|
|8||25th Dec 2014||At Sea|
|9||26th Dec 2014||At Sea|
|10||27th Dec 2014||At Sea|
|11||28th Dec 2014||St. John's, Antigua||0930||1800|
|12||29th Dec 2014||Tortola, Virgin Islands - British||0900||1700|
|13||30th Dec 2014||St Maarten, Netherlands Antilles||0800||1700|
|14||31st Dec 2014||St Lucia, St Lucia||0900||1800|
|15||1st Jan 2015||Bridgetown, Barbados||0800||1700|
|16||2nd Jan 2015||At Sea|
|17||3rd Jan 2015||At Sea|
|18||4th Jan 2015||At Sea|
|19||5th Jan 2015||At Sea|
|20||6th Jan 2015||At Sea|
|21||7th Jan 2015||Horta, Azores, Portugal||0900||1700|
|22||8th Jan 2015||At Sea|
|23||9th Jan 2015||At Sea|
|24||10th Jan 2015||At Sea|
|25||11th Jan 2015||Southampton, United Kingdom||0700|
- All applicable port taxes and fees.
- All daytime and evening meals including snacks (excludes speciality restaurants)
- Day time activities on board.
- Evening entertainment including theatre shows, live music, casino and comedy.
- Use of the swimming pools, whirlpools, sports courts, gym and fitness centre.
- Use of the sauna and steam room.
- Dedicated children's clubs and facilities.
- 24 hour room service.
- En suite accommodation
- Dining in the speciality restaurants where a small cover charge is applicable.
- Spa treatments and some spa facilities.
- Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks.
- Shore excursions.
- Any visas or inoculations.
- Any items from the on board shops.
- Casino chips.
- Holiday insurance.
|Azamara||Celebrity Cruises||Cunard Cruises||MSC Cruises||P&O Cruises|
|Princess Cruises||Royal Caribbean|
|Caribbean Cruises||Mediterranean Cruises||Baltic Cruises||Panama Canal Cruises||Transatlantic Cruises|