22-24 Night Caribbean No Fly Cruise
P&O Oriana Adult Only Cruise
The idyllic island of Antigua has over 360 white sandy beaches, so there's plenty of room to sit back and relax in the sun. Explore the island's capital, St. John's, where you'll find bustling shops, bar and restaurants. The beautiful island of St. Lucia is a mixture of lush green rainforests, charming villages and rugged volcanic landscapes. The twin peaks of Les Pitons dominate the skyline and the many botanical gardens are alive with beautiful flowers and wildlife.
|Itinerary Dates :|
- What's Included
- Available Dates & Prices
22-24 Night Caribbean No Fly Cruise Itinerary
This itinerary list is based upon the 25th Mar 2014 sailing
|1||25th Mar 2014||Southampton, United Kingdom||1630|
|2||26th Mar 2014||At Sea|
|3||27th Mar 2014||At Sea|
|4||28th Mar 2014||At Sea|
|5||29th Mar 2014||Madeira, Portugal||0800||1500|
|6||30th Mar 2014||At Sea|
|7||31st Mar 2014||At Sea|
|8||1st Apr 2014||At Sea|
|9||2nd Apr 2014||At Sea|
|10||3rd Apr 2014||At Sea|
|11||4th Apr 2014||St Maarten, Netherlands Antilles||0930||1800|
|12||5th Apr 2014||Dominica, Dominica||0800||1800|
|13||6th Apr 2014||Bridgetown, Barbados||0800||1700|
|14||7th Apr 2014||St Lucia, St Lucia||0800||1800|
|15||8th Apr 2014||Antigua, Antigua And Barbuda||0800||1700|
|16||9th Apr 2014||At Sea|
|17||10th Apr 2014||At Sea|
|18||11th Apr 2014||At Sea|
|19||12th Apr 2014||At Sea|
|20||13th Apr 2014||At Sea|
|21||14th Apr 2014||Ponta Delgada, Portugal||0930||1800|
|22||15th Apr 2014||At Sea|
|23||16th Apr 2014||At Sea|
|24||17th Apr 2014||At Sea|
|25||18th Apr 2014||Southampton, United Kingdom||0630|
- All applicable port taxes and fees.
- All daytime and evening meals including snacks (excludes speciality restaurants)
- Day time activities on board.
- Evening entertainment including theatre shows, live music, casino and comedy.
- Use of the swimming pools, whirlpools, sports courts, gym and fitness centre.
- Use of the sauna and steam room.
- Dedicated children's clubs and facilities.
- 24 hour room service.
- En suite accommodation
- Dining in the speciality restaurants where a small cover charge is applicable.
- Spa treatments and some spa facilities.
- Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks.
- Shore excursions.
- Any visas or inoculations.
- Any items from the on board shops.
- Casino chips.
- Holiday insurance.
|Azamara||Celebrity Cruises||Cunard Cruises||MSC Cruises||P&O Cruises|
|Princess Cruises||Royal Caribbean|
|Caribbean Cruises||Mediterranean Cruises||Baltic Cruises||Panama Canal Cruises||Transatlantic Cruises|