2-3 Night Short Break Cruise
P&O Arcadia Adult Only Cruise
|Sold Out||Sold Out||£316.00||£384.00|
The prettiest town in the Channel Islands, St Peter Port is full of winding streets, beautiful gardens and stunning Georgian houses. Explore Castle Cornet and Fort Grey to discover the islands' rich history, take the local bus around the island to see its beautiful scenery, or meander along the winding streets and make the most of the duty-free shops that line them.
|Itinerary Dates :|
- What's Included
- Available Dates & Prices
2-3 Night Short Break Cruise Itinerary
This itinerary list is based upon the 15th Aug 2014 sailing
|1||15th Aug 2014||Southampton, United Kingdom||1630|
|2||16th Aug 2014||St Peter Port, Guernsey, United Kingdom||0800||1800|
|3||17th Aug 2014||Southampton, United Kingdom||0700|
- All applicable port taxes and fees.
- All daytime and evening meals including snacks (excludes speciality restaurants)
- Day time activities on board.
- Evening entertainment including theatre shows, live music, casino and comedy.
- Use of the swimming pools, whirlpools, sports courts, gym and fitness centre.
- Use of the sauna and steam room.
- Dedicated children's clubs and facilities.
- 24 hour room service.
- En suite accommodation
- Dining in the speciality restaurants where a small cover charge is applicable.
- Spa treatments and some spa facilities.
- Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks.
- Shore excursions.
- Any visas or inoculations.
- Any items from the on board shops.
- Casino chips.
- Holiday insurance.
|Azamara||Celebrity Cruises||Cunard Cruises||MSC Cruises||P&O Cruises|
|Princess Cruises||Royal Caribbean|
|Caribbean Cruises||Mediterranean Cruises||Baltic Cruises||Panama Canal Cruises||Transatlantic Cruises|