11-12 Night Canary Islands Cruise
Cunard Queen Mary 2 Adult Only Cruise
Tenerife is the largest of the Canary Islands and is well-known for its rugged mountain landscapes and the imposing Mount Teide which dominates the national park. In Gran Canaria you will find impressive sand dunes, wonderful beaches and lively towns with excellent shops, bars and cafes.
- What's Included
11-12 Night Canary Islands Cruise Itinerary
This itinerary list is based upon the 30th Nov 2013 sailing
|1||30th Nov 2013||Southampton, United Kingdom||1630|
|2||1st Dec 2013||At Sea|
|3||2nd Dec 2013||At Sea|
|4||3rd Dec 2013||Lisbon, Portugal||0800||1700|
|5||4th Dec 2013||At Sea|
|6||5th Dec 2013||Tenerife, Spain||0930||1800|
|7||6th Dec 2013||Gran Canaria, Spain||0800||1700|
|8||7th Dec 2013||Madeira, Portugal||0900||1800|
|9||8th Dec 2013||At Sea|
|10||9th Dec 2013||At Sea|
|11||10th Dec 2013||At Sea|
|12||11th Dec 2013||Southampton, United Kingdom||0630|
- All applicable port taxes and fees.
- All daytime and evening meals including snacks (excludes speciality restaurants)
- Day time activities on board.
- Evening entertainment including theatre shows, live music, casino and comedy.
- Use of the swimming pools, whirlpools, sports courts, gym and fitness centre.
- Use of the sauna and steam room.
- Dedicated children's clubs and facilities.
- 24 hour room service.
- En suite accommodation
- Dining in the speciality restaurants where a small cover charge is applicable.
- Spa treatments and some spa facilities.
- Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks.
- Shore excursions.
- Any visas or inoculations.
- Any items from the on board shops.
- Casino chips.
- Holiday insurance.
|Azamara||Celebrity Cruises||Cunard Cruises||MSC Cruises||P&O Cruises|
|Princess Cruises||Royal Caribbean|
|Caribbean Cruises||Mediterranean Cruises||Baltic Cruises||Panama Canal Cruises||Transatlantic Cruises|