11-12 Night Canary Islands Cruise
Cunard Queen Mary 2 Adult Only Cruise
Tenerife is the largest of the Canary Islands and is well-known for its rugged mountain landscapes and the imposing Mount Teide which dominates the national park. In Gran Canaria you will find impressive sand dunes, wonderful beaches and lively towns with excellent shops, bars and cafes.
- What's Included
11-12 Night Canary Islands Cruise Itinerary
This itinerary list is based upon the 3rd Dec 2015 sailing
|1||3rd Dec 2015||Southampton, United Kingdom|
|2||4th Dec 2015||At Sea|
|3||5th Dec 2015||At Sea|
|4||6th Dec 2015||At Sea|
|5||7th Dec 2015||Funchal, Madeira, Portugal|
|6||8th Dec 2015||Tenerife, Spain|
|7||9th Dec 2015||Gran Canaria, Spain|
|8||10th Dec 2015||Lanzarote, Spain|
|9||11th Dec 2015||At Sea|
|10||12th Dec 2015||Lisbon, Portugal|
|11||13th Dec 2015||Vigo, Spain|
|12||14th Dec 2015||At Sea|
|13||15th Dec 2015||Southampton, United Kingdom|
- All applicable port taxes and fees.
- All daytime and evening meals including snacks (excludes speciality restaurants)
- Day time activities on board.
- Evening entertainment including theatre shows, live music, casino and comedy.
- Use of the swimming pools, whirlpools, sports courts, gym and fitness centre.
- Use of the sauna and steam room.
- Dedicated children's clubs and facilities.
- 24 hour room service.
- En suite accommodation
- Dining in the speciality restaurants where a small cover charge is applicable.
- Spa treatments and some spa facilities.
- Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks.
- Shore excursions.
- Any visas or inoculations.
- Any items from the on board shops.
- Casino chips.
- Holiday insurance.
|Azamara||Celebrity Cruises||Cunard Cruises||MSC Cruises||P&O Cruises|
|Princess Cruises||Royal Caribbean|
|Caribbean Cruises||Mediterranean Cruises||Baltic Cruises||Panama Canal Cruises||Transatlantic Cruises|