14 Night Iceland And Norwegian Fjords Cruise
Celebrity Eclipse Adult Only Cruise
In Iceland, explore the city of Akureyi, occupying a scenic position between the farmlands and mountains and, the breathtaking Eyjafjordur Fjord. Take advantage of an overnight stay in Reykjavik to explore this upbeat city, its modern culture, old timber houses and busy fishing harbour; take a trip to bathe in the warm mineral salt waters of the Blue Lagoon and famous attractions such as the Geysir geo-thermal park and the Gulfoss Waterfall.
- What's Included
14 Night Iceland And Norwegian Fjords Cruise Itinerary
This itinerary list is based upon the 5th Jul 2014 sailing
|1||5th Jul 2014||Southampton, United Kingdom||1630|
|2||6th Jul 2014||At Sea|
|3||7th Jul 2014||At Sea|
|4||8th Jul 2014||Reykjavik, Iceland||1300|
|5||9th Jul 2014||Reykjavik, Iceland||1400|
|6||10th Jul 2014||Akureyri, Iceland||0900||1900|
|7||11th Jul 2014||At Sea|
|8||12th Jul 2014||Klaksvik, Faroe Islands||0700||1600|
|9||13th Jul 2014||At Sea|
|10||14th Jul 2014||Geiranger, Norway||1130||2030|
|11||15th Jul 2014||Alesund, Norway||0800||1700|
|12||16th Jul 2014||Olden, Norway||0800||1700|
|13||17th Jul 2014||Stavanger, Norway||0900||1700|
|14||18th Jul 2014||At Sea|
|15||19th Jul 2014||Southampton, United Kingdom||0530|
- All applicable port taxes and fees.
- Main daytime and evening meals (excludes speciality restaurants).
- 24 hour room service.
- En suite accommodation.
- Most onboard activities during the day.
- Evening entertainment such as theatre shows, live music and cabaret.
- Dedicated children's clubs and facilities.
- Use of the sauna and steam rooms.
- Use of the swimming pools, whirlpools, sports courts and fitness centre.
- Dining in speciality restaurants where a cover charge is applicable.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Non-alcoholic drinks (excluding water, soft lemonade and iced tea).
- Spa and salon treatments, and selected spa facilities.
- Personal trainer sessions and selected fitness classes.
- Organised shore excursions.
- Any necessary visas or inoculations.
- Gratuities (unless pre-paid) and service tips.
- Gambling in the Casino.
- Babysitting services.
- Any purchases made in the onboard shops and boutiques.
- Photographs bought from the onboard photographer.
- Internet access.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services.
- Medical services.
- Holiday insurance.
|Azamara||Celebrity Cruises||Cunard Cruises||MSC Cruises||P&O Cruises|
|Princess Cruises||Royal Caribbean|
|Caribbean Cruises||Mediterranean Cruises||Baltic Cruises||Panama Canal Cruises||Transatlantic Cruises|